Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IloveMySailor07
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
IloveMySailor07

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-04

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 pm

I AM ABSOULTEY FUCKIN SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT!! I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE (okay going to the gym coming home and cleaning isnt much of one but still its one) IM SORRU THAT WHILE I WAS AT THE GYM MY PHONE FUCKING CUT OUT AND LOST SIGNAL... BUT DONT YOU FUCKING SIT THERE AND TELL ME TO "RIDE WITH THE OTHER SIDE" BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GIVE YOU MY PASSWORD TO MY MYSPACE SO YOU CAN GET ON AND SNOOP THROUGH YOUR EX'S BULLITENS BECAUSE IF HE COMES BACK TO FL YOU GET TO SEE YOUR KID... IT MIGHT SOUND CRUEL TO SOME OF YOU BUT DAMNIT SHE DOESNT NEED MY PASSWORD, I DONT NEED TO DROP MY FUCKIN LIFE TO MAKE HERS BETTER!!! IM DONE TRYING TO FUCKING PLEASE YOU!! YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHAT A BITCH I AM!? THATS JUST FUCKING FINE, BUT TAKE A LOOK IN A MIRROR ONE DAY.... IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE... AND NEWS FLASH, I HAVE A HUSBAND TO WORRY, I HAVE BILLS TO WORRY ABOUT I HAVE A LIFE TO DEAL WITH AND A FAMILY TO ATTEMPT TO START (if the navy wasnt so damn prickish and always taking my husband away on stupid underways for no reason) SO YOU TAKE YOUR FAMILY, THAT LIVES IN OUR PARENTS HOUSE RENT FUCKIN FREE, AND BILL FUCKIN FREE, AND THAT CAR OF YOUR THAT OUR PARENTS PAY FOR AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU CANT THINK STRAIGHT!!!! YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT I THINK IM BETTER THEN MY FAMILY??? WEILL FUCK YOU AND FUCK YUOU HARD CAUSE I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT!!! SO FUCK IT... IM DONT TRYING TO FUCKIN BE THE PLEASING LITTLE SISTER... YOU WANT ME OUT FINE... CAUSE IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS FINDING A FUCKING REASON FOR ME TO BE THE BAD GUY IN LIFE... IM DONT PLEASING YOU AND I AM DONT PLEASING EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/88geiger06
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Ok... now breathe... You got that out of your system. I guess that was towards your sister? Now calmly tell us what happened. I can understand you not wanting to give out your MySpace password. That's not anyone's business. That's personal. If she has a problem with that, it's her problem. Also, just because you are trying to take care of your life and your husband and you're trying to start a family of your own, does not mean that your family doesn't mean anything to you. It just means that you've grown up and your priorities have changed. That happens to everyone in life as we grow up and get married and have children. At least, that's what's supposed to happen. Apparently with her, she's still relying on your parents to support her and her children and she hasn't grown up yet. The way I see it, her biggest problem is that she's jealous of what you have. You have what she wants. You have a good marriage, you have grown up and you know what your responsibilities are and you take care of them on your own, you are self reliant, so on and so forth. She is none of the above. She's still relying on mommy and daddy to take care of her. Don't let her get to you so badly. She's just trying to get under your skin. You're letting her. Don't!!! You're the one who's in control of that. Look at her life and look at your's. She's just being petty and doing what she can to get under your skin. You know how you feel and what you think. No matter what she says, it doesn't change the truth. <<HUGS>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
IloveMySailor07
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
IloveMySailor07

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok Imkele ill break this down a little better...
She has two children.. one with her EX boyfriend and one with her husband... Well in the state of FL if you arent married custody goes to the mother, so my sister sent her daughter to PA to visit the father when she was 1... Well she got screwed and he never sent her daughter back... Now that him and his Fiance have broken up (whom he also has a daughter with) my sister thinks he is going to come back to FL which means she would therefore get her daughter back. And because I wont give her my myspace password so she can snoop on his page, she has made me out to be this horrible bitch... And she wants nothing to do with me. I told her I am done, she always tries to find a reason to hate me. Last week it was because her ex (who is my husbands best friend) texted her on her wedding day ( o yeah and she would date this guy dump him get with the guy she married dump him and get back with the other guy so on and so forth for like 2 months til she got married) the week before that it was cause she thought I didnt care and wasnt happy for her getting married, and she actually complained to my aunt who therefore called me and lectured me about how i should care or at least pretent (mind you my sister didnt care and year ago when i got married) every week its something new..... This was just the icing on the cake
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 pm

wow sounds like a real winner, you sure her and my husband aren't related? lol I can understand her wanting to get her daughter back, but isn't there other ways to do it, I mean has she sought legal advice, she couldn't have just sat there waiting could she? It sounds if I read everything correctly that you're in a tight spot b/c her ex is bf with your husband so you basically have 2 conflicting family loyaltie to think about. Have you talked to your husband? I'm sure he would understand a mother's desire to at least consistently see her child even if she's not capable of raising her and her ex is, she should at least have visitation I would think. Good luck sounds like an impossible situation, but maybe the best thing to do would be to say you'll stand by her, but you won't get in the middle.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 pm

That's a crazy situation. I agree with MJ. You're in an impossible situation with her ex being your husband's best friend. Has she sought legal advice? If she has custody and he never returned her after a visitation, then that is non-custodial parent kidnapping. The law would be on her side. She needs to be pro-active with this situation and seek legal advice. I'm sorry that you are going through all this stress.
Back to top Go down
IloveMySailor07
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
IloveMySailor07

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 am

the ex with the kid isnt the hubbys best friend... Sorry if that part got a little confussing

She sought out legal advice, but custody laws are different in different states, and even though FL says a child whos parents arent married goes to the mother, PA laws are different. So she kind of got screwed on that one.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 pm

That's messed up. It's terrible that she can't see her child. I can't imagine how she feels. I would go crazy not having my children. But that is not your fault at all. She needs to realize that.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:12 pm

even though the laws are diff. I'm sure he can't just keep her without visitation. have her get a pa lawyer. My mom is in pa and my dad in fl still has visitation (if he takes it) and has to pay support (they were married and divorced in fl though. I just can't imagine that pa would be like sorry you did the right thing and now you're sol. if that's what her lawyer says then get a diff. one. and tell her you know she's hurting about that, but she needs to stop taking it out on you and to let you actually be happy with what you have.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 pm

That's very true MJ. That's probably something close to what I would have thought earlier if I wasn't suffering from a migrane and my brain wasn't mush. LOL!!! I'm glad you have a functioning brain today. LOL!!! Mine is slowly coming back now that I took a nap and the pain is now gone. As we all know, I'm much more long winded than I was on my earlier post today. Hehehehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:29 pm

lol, my brain is usually mush, but every once in a while I'll get somethign right.
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 am

well in all states the custodial parent is required to five the non custodial parent visitation unless they are proven unfit in court... but he is required to let her see the child, and if the child is old enough to talk then he is required to give her adequite amount of phone time with the child. and in most states he has to provide her with a phone number and the address to where the child is living, and if the child goes to the babysitter he has give her the name and phone number to the person that is watching the child! Every state has parental guidelines that custodial parent has to go by otherwise they are in contempt of court! But each states are different so she needs to get them from the state the childs residing state is. I know indianas you can get online, so she might be able to read it online.. but every lawyer has a copy of the guidelines.. so i recommend she gets those...

hope i could have helped any!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! 7
Different Groups : LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
Sponsored content

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!   LOTS OF LANGUAGE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOTS OF LANGUAGE!!
Page 1 of 1