Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Empty
PostSubject: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 pm

ok, so i go to school in colorado, and during the last year, i moved in with three girls. two of them are the sweetest girls you could imagine, but the third roommate is a fucking psychopathic biyatch--i realized this about a month or two after living with her. well, we finished up the lease in may, hoping that she would just be so fed up with us not being "perfect" that she would move away, but low and behold, she decided to stay. the three of us "good roommates" just didnt know what to say....................we arent cruel, so we decided to just let her stay in the house and try to keep our contact as minimal as possible (the crazy roommate had no friends at the time, because everyone is afraid of her, so we felt bad just kicking her out on her own, but thats definitely what we should have done). let me tell you she is the most controlling person i have met in my life.

ok, so lately, we have been throwing a lot of parties on the weekends, because its summer and we love to meet new people and have fun. well, crazy roommate has just started dating someone (i feel soo sorry for this guy) so she is hardly ever around, we barely see her because of all of our work scheduals (not seeing her is a blessing). well, us three "good roommates" decided to have an ABC party this saturday, and the crazy roommate got all pissy because she wasnt around to help plan it--hardly our fault. she doesnt even get along with any one we have over! she just sits on the couch and criticizes everyone and critiques how "lame" our parties are (they are definitely really fun, she is just a party pooper).

so for the ABC party, you are supposed to wear "Anything But Clothes" so togas boxes, costumes you design, whatever. she states that she is going to wear clothes (whatever, its her house too, so she doesnt have to take part), but she starts to invite her boyfirend and his friends over, telling them they can just wear clothes too.... so, my response to this was a little mean. I sent out a message to all of our guests, stating the rules and expectations of the party. i told all the guests that if they could not come to this party, participate with the Anythign But Clothes part, and have a good time, then they shouldnt come at all. she promptly removed herself from the guestlist and has been going behind my back to people talking about how that was rude and uncalled for. is it really so hard to just go along with something and have a good time?

ahhhhhhhhhh im just so frusterated that i have to live another year with this girl!!!!!! the party isnt even really a big deal, but she does things like this all the time!!!!
I just wish she would move out!!!! :evil: :x :shock:
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm with you on the crazy roommate, my senior year my bf/ moh wanted to live together, but when I was a sophmore (because we knew our junior year we wouldn't see eachother due to coops) we started planning it and we were friends with another girl, well when I moved to europe for a bit she came a visited and was the worst frickin guest ever! But when it came to getting a place my bf and I didn't want to screw her over (and I thought my bf was still friends with her) so we moved in together and it was the worst move ever and she ended up leaving and not paying her rent! grr, good luck with yours at least you have 3 cool roommates so it even it out a little, let her do this an just ignore her, it sounds lie she wants attention and to ruin your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 pm

yeah, i think the main reason she is upset about us having friends over is because she cant be in control of everything...and because everyone thinks shes awkward as hell. haha, well im sorry you had to go through a similar situation!! it really is soo annoyinh.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

yeah, but at least you're not alone, best way to piss her off... ignore her and act liek you're having the time of your life and so are your guests who don't care about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm

hahaha, funny, thats what i have been doing.

but i also find that on days when she is particularly annoying, steaming broccoli and cooking fish with all of the windows closed pisses her off to no end :P

and the best part about that is, i live in the basement of our house, and the smell always stays in the upstairs!!

haha :twisted:
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 pm

lol :cheers:
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. 18
Different Groups : frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 am

muhahaha thats awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 pm

i do what i can :P
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

I would have done the same thing! If not been ruder!!! But yeah i give you props because you have lasted longer than i would have!!!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.   frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frikken crazy roommate!!! this has nothing to do with NAVY, btw. language.
Page 1 of 1