Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)

Go down 
+6
Kim04
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Rachel
UncleSamWifey
asailorslove
imkele
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 am

we're here for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:46 pm

I spoke to Pete's Master Chief today. He's going to make him call me tomorrow and going to make him get me the power of attorney that I need to cash the stimulus check. I also explained the housing situation to him and he's going to see what he can do to get us housing there asap. He's not making any promises that he can get us housing but he's going to do his best to make sure that we're not homeless. He's going to have a talk with my husband about the importance of communication in marriage. He said he's been married for 21 years and he understands how I'm feeling and will explain to Pete what he needs to do. Good. Someone does. Especially someone he respects. And fears. Lol. :) Hopefully, this will wake him up and will do some good. I'm sure he'll be angry. I hope it doesn't make it all worse. I just really pray that everything all works out. That he finds us housing and my husband opens his eyes and realizes what he's doing to our family and starts communicating again. Even though he's hurt me so badly, I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 pm

i hope so too!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:47 pm

good luck girl :)
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 am

best of luck let us know what happends
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 18
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:28 am

Keep us posted!

I just hope the Master Chief follows through and doesnt go back on his word.

You're in my prayers and thoughts,Kelly.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Good luck, you are definitely a very strong woman. Sometimes you gotta do something you know is going to make them mad to open their eyes for the better. We're all very proud of you.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence. I really needed to hear that. It really means a lot to have you all behind me. Well, I got the POA. I got a text message from him. I didn't get the phone call from him as promised. HE asked for our landlord's phone number and address. I'm not sure what for. He told me that he would call me tonight. I'm not holding my breath but I'm still hoping that he will. I spent the day running errands with my son. I went to the recruiters office to pick up the POA that he faxed there. They couldn't believe how much Riley has grown. They remember him when he was 5 months old. The last time they saw him he was about 9 months old. Now he's 2. Then we went to the bank to deposit the stimulus check, then to Petsmart to get cat food. I know my husband is off work and has been for awhile now. I doubt that he's going to call. I'm probably going to have to call the Master Chief tomorrow to find out what's going on. If I have to do that, he'll be pissed.

One thing that really got me though, in every text message that I sent him today, I told him that I love him. He never once said it back to me. That hurt me to the core. Doesn't he love me anymore? If not, why? And why can't he be man enough to tell me? I've been faithful to him and supportive of him for the past 16 months that he's been gone. All I've done is love him. Why wouldn't he say it back to me?
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Aww I'm sorry :( *hugs*

Only he can answer those questions. I know this is probably way off, and I'm sorry if it offends you sweetie. But is there any chance hes seeing someone else? It just kinda sounds like that from some things he does...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:53 pm

any news yet today??? thursday was the meeting with legal right? im anxious sorry lol
and...unfortunately...i have to agree with jamie, it seems like there has to be something or someone else going on.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I FINALLY heard from my husband yesterday. He called me after the clinic closed but he was still at work and we spoke for about a half hour and then he called me back later in the evening and we talked for over an hour. I had called the Master Chief in the afternoon and told him that Pete hadn't called the day before so he had sent the Chief to give him grief about it again. He asked me about calling his command and it getting him into trouble and blah blah blah... (he was actually calm and nice about it too. I was expecting him to start screaming and yelling at me about it. WOW. Progress.) My response was "why haven't you called me in the past 2 weeks?" I got a BS answer from him and I told him that I know that he's had no problem contacting his friends. He didn't mention me contacting his command again. We actually had 2 decent conversations. I'm not saying that all is better. I know it isn't. We have a LOT to work through and we definitely have to go through marriage counseling. He did say that he was going today to look at a place to rent for us out there until his orders PCS us out to CA. If he gets it, he will take 2 weeks leave and fly out here, get a u-haul and pack all of our stuff into it and move us out there. At least we'll be together and I'll be able to make sure what's going on for myself.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Yeppers.

I highly suggest following your husband...

Sad to say but the Navy is full of skanks...haha.My husband tells me about all the "girls" (why call them women?) on the carrier,that try to f*ck anything with a dick and utilities or kakhis on.

You just snip problems in the butt,you know?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 pm

yah my hubby says the same thing and hes never even been on a ship lol. he says a lot of "girls" ( im just gonna go with it ) in the navy are skanks...not ALL, but a lot.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Yeah. I know what you mean. Trust me. I can scare the pants off of anyone without saying a word or doing anything physical. I have quite a bit of Irish blood running through me and I can send chills down someone's spine with just a look. It's quite funny actually. I'm generally the nicest person in the world and will give you the shirt off my back if you need it. But mess with my family (friends included), and that's another story all together. Try to F*ck my husband....
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 pm

nice! i love it :) i dont even know why they try with the married ones...its like come on! there are plenty of other single guys!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 pm

imkele wrote:
Yeah. I know what you mean. Trust me. I can scare the pants off of anyone without saying a word or doing anything physical. I have quite a bit of Irish blood running through me and I can send chills down someone's spine with just a look. It's quite funny actually. I'm generally the nicest person in the world and will give you the shirt off my back if you need it. But mess with my family (friends included), and that's another story all together. Try to F*ck my husband....

are we sisters seperated at birth???

haha

Some skank started making convo with DH at Target...she was working at the register! And as I walked up the isle to meet him she just gave me the look from hell.I made it as uncomfortable as possible...kissing him,patting him on his butt,and staring at her the whole time as she rang us up.

Muhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
imkele wrote:

haha

Some skank started making convo with DH at Target...she was working at the register! And as I walked up the isle to meet him she just gave me the look from hell.I made it as uncomfortable as possible...kissing him,patting him on his butt,and staring at her the whole time as she rang us up.

Muhahahaha.

:lol!: You are sooo funny! Some skank at Target, hahaha I can't stop laughing over that!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
imkele wrote:

haha

Muhahahaha.

hahahaha! ahhhh, i love it :) dirty skank. my dh is so oblivious to flirting, or anything like that, so whenever girls are trying to be all friendly he's just all short and rude to them without even really knowing what he's doing. its great.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Kim04 wrote:
UncleSamWifey wrote:
imkele wrote:

haha

Muhahahaha.

:lol!: You are sooo funny! Some skank at Target, hahaha I can't stop laughing over that!!

Well I call her other things...muhahaha...

Yeah we even were at a show at a bar once when we were dating for like 3 weeks,and some skank asked DH why he wasn't saying hello to some drunk hookup of his.He was like...'Uh...my girlfriend is here...' He wouldnt even let me see her or let her come near me...and she was the whore's friend! haha

Women are laaaaaame.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 pm

I tend to want to beat the living crap out of them. My Irish comes out with that crap bad. Pisses me off. I've had to be literally pulled out of places because I was going to wipe up the floor with some skank who wouldn't take my husband telling her I'M MARRIED to heart and leave him the hell alone or me telling her to go the hell away. I've only gotten into one actual fight though but that was protecting his honor when my best friend's sister in law made a comment about him when he was working part time bartending and I was working full time. She said that while I was at work, he was at home molesting my girls. I beat the snot out of her. He would NEVER so anything like that. He's doing some really F**ked up things right now with not calling and stuff but before going away, he was ALWAYS a very good father to my girls and to Riley.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Yeah I got the Irish too, let's just say it isn't too pretty, but my friends get a kick out of it... literally. During critiques with my professors I would start getting into it with them sometimes and my friends would have to kick my leg under the table to get me to shut up, I had some good bruises. I think that's part of the reason I go to far in my fights with dh sometimes I no longer have someone kicking me 8)
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Both my husband and I have the Irish in us and we are both fire signs. When we get into arguments, the paint starts to melt off the walls. LOL!!! But when it's over, it's like it never happened. People around us look at us like we're nuts. When he was home, we used to play Skip-Bo. We would get into really heated battles playing it. We'd yell and cuss and throw things at each other while playing it. One night, we were eating popcorn and wound up throwing it at each other and had to clean the entire livingroom because it was in the sofas, under them, under the tv, everywhere. It was hysterical. The girls refuse to play with us because they say we're too violent when we play. But it's all in good fun. We are fiercely competitive when it comes to it and it's our way of relieving stress in our marriage. We have a great time doing it. I really miss those days. I hope to have more of those days again when we are back together again. I miss him so much.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 pm

that's so funny, i wish my fights were in good fun, wouldn't be so bad then, he has german so it's a different type of temper, though I have the swedish, scottish and german too, I guess i'm just a temper waiting to happen lol
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:01 am

I'm Irish, German, Prussian, Native American and French. About 45% Irish and 45% German and the rest is the other. I've got a whole lot of temper when it flairs up by nature. I used to be a real hothead when I was a kid. I've learned to control it over the years. Being a mom has helped.

But believe me, not all our fights have been in good fun. We've had some doozies that were over stupid stuff as well as for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 am

LOL!! I would do that too!! Some girls just don't know when to quit!! DB's in Newport, RI and I'm in FL and I told him "Don't get all 'Officer and a Gentleman' on me and meet some 'peebee' or whatever they call those girls that go trolling in the local bars up there wanting to hook up with an officer. It'll be bad news for you." lol He would never do that and even when he gets liberty he can't drink but I still told him! Plus, I was shaking my finger at his face :) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next