Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)

Go down 
+6
Kim04
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Rachel
UncleSamWifey
asailorslove
imkele
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:42 am

That's too funny Kim. I actually pictured that when I read it. LOL!!! You are hysterical.

Still no word on the house in Great Lakes yet. I'll keep you all posted when I know something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Kim04 wrote:
LOL!! I would do that too!! Some girls just don't know when to quit!! DB's in Newport, RI and I'm in FL and I told him "Don't get all 'Officer and a Gentleman' on me and meet some 'peebee' or whatever they call those girls that go trolling in the local bars up there wanting to hook up with an officer. It'll be bad news for you." lol He would never do that and even when he gets liberty he can't drink but I still told him! Plus, I was shaking my finger at his face :) lol

hahaha...uh oh, shaking the finger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Moods : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 18

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Spoke to my husband today. He said that the house was a shack. :( I found a few places on craigslist and emailed them to him today. He went to the movies and saw The Dark Knight. Nice to know where his priorities lie. UGH! Well, I did find out from legal on Thursday that at the very least, we have until September 1 to leave because the landlord has to file for eviction and that takes 30 days. Hopefully he'll find something soon so we can get out of here. I want to be out of here and with my husband asap. It's been way too long. He also did call tonight and talked to Riley for about 15 minutes. Riley was soooooo happy to talk to Daddy. He just jabbered on and on. It was so cute.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Glad to hear things are looking up Kelly...worse comes to worse,you can see if you can live on base until you find something.(A roof is a roof...)I know some ladies here have said they're making people sign leases for base housing.But it doesnt hurt to look!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:53 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:53 pm

im glad he finally called and got to talk to his son...hopefully you find a place to live! on a side note we did have to sign a 12 month lease here.
Back to top Go down
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 am

Glad things are getting a little better, and with some base housing they are making you sign leases, we did at our last command. However keep in mind that if you all get orders before the lease is up like us, we got out of it due to the Soldier/Sailor relief act.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:02 am

i am so glad that he finally called you and things are getting better for you guys. just keep your head up you will find a place soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:04 pm

yah if you pcs then they let you out of the lease.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 pm

I found a few places on craigslist and emailed them to him. My landlord said something about letting us stay if we pay him more money. I'd much rather be close to my husband. But having a roof over our heads is what's important right now. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Speaking of Irish and skanks. I'm almost a full quarter Irish. And I look over with DH in traffic the other day and some chick is licking a lollypop , staring at him. Like " licking" the lollypop if you catch my drift. So I'm watching jerry to see what he does. He looks away. No smile, no nothing. Good boy. But I look over and shes still doing it, and he looks again " he goes can you read that sticker? Does it say Antietam on it?" ( sticker in her window) LMAO! He didn't even notice. So I burst out laughing, and the girl is like... :| once she noticed me. So I told Jerry, and we both started laughing at her! ha! She felt stupid. Sorry got a little OT there.

I hope things get better for you hun! I really do :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 pm

proudwifeyandmama wrote:
Speaking of Irish and skanks. I'm almost a full quarter Irish. And I look over with DH in traffic the other day and some chick is licking a lollypop , staring at him. Like " licking" the lollypop if you catch my drift. So I'm watching jerry to see what he does. He looks away. No smile, no nothing. Good boy. But I look over and shes still doing it, and he looks again " he goes can you read that sticker? Does it say Antietam on it?" ( sticker in her window) LMAO! He didn't even notice. So I burst out laughing, and the girl is like... :| once she noticed me. So I told Jerry, and we both started laughing at her! ha! She felt stupid. Sorry got a little OT there.

:lol!: That's hysterical!!!!! hahahah
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:55 pm

well thats good that you at least have the option of staying.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm

proudwifeyandmama wrote:

That's hysterical. Stupid skank. LOL!

I'm sure it will get better eventually. I just hope it is sooner rather than later. :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

haha see boys are so clueless!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am

Well, looks like we're staying here until we PCS. He contacted the places that I sent him and a few others and no one will rent for just a few months. Since we have the option to stay here, I guess it's better this way. It will save us money in the long run. He said he'll be home in September. WOOHOO!!! 2 months from now I get to see him. I haven't seen him since March when he was home for 2 weeks for emergency leave when Kayla had surgery on February 26 to remove her appendix. And he had his removed 3 days after he got back to base after telling me that his problem wasn't his appendix. I had been telling him for months to have it checked. But I know nothing. He's the medical expert. LOL. He should be home for my family reunion on September 20. I hope. :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

yay! how exciting! :)
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Im so sorry honey! I really hope things get better for yall! Good Luck and Best Wishes with Everything *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Thanks Brittany. I'm sure they will. They are a little better now. I'm sure that once he's back with us things will get better. He hasn't dealt with the separation well. Basically, his way of dealing with it is to not deal with it. Which is not the way to handle things when you have a family but what can you do? I love him with everything that I am and I will fight for my marriage until there is nothing to fight for. And you can't really do much from a distance. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah it makes it so much harder when you arent together! And its good you are willing to fight! Im sure it will all be fine once you are together again! I hope everything works out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)   We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We finally got orders... not good news... (possible cussing and long)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3